Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 27: The life of me

Well, as you all have found out by now, I am just not that dependable, blog every day type of person.
Life gets in the way.

I've been working, cooking, running, painting, sleeping, breathing and moving. It's just a lot to do. However, you will be pleased to know that I've been faithful to the diet and it's DAY 27! YAYA!!

I've just scarfed down some eggs and sharp cheddar cheese. Nothing fancy today, I have far too much to accomplish.



As you can see, I'm in a new location marked by the wooden floors and my newest house pet roommate- Potsy (look closely).
Potsy is a dog. She's a bit of a skitsofrantic mess, skitsy in my vocab. But she's um...loyal.

The last 2 weeks have been full and busy. I've just moved locations again, for the third time in a year. So pardon my lack of culinary updates.
I can't even think of what I've made recently. Nothing too spectacular. I did make a beautiful fruit platter a week ago. And for the first time ever, I tried an Asian pear. Oh what delight!

It truly is one of my favorite vegatables.
I mean...oh crap. Fruit. One of my favorite fruits.
Really Lael? It's the middle of the day on Saturday and I had good sleep. Puck up.

I'm already planning my birthday dessert. Mom's home made strawberry shortcake with fresh strawberries and home made whipped topping. *drools*



In addition to that, I'm dreaming of anything chocolate.



Namely, mom's home made chocolate cheesecake or chocolate cake with coffee icing: a deep, rich, chocolately heaven on earth.
Oh mom. I miss you.
And not just for your food.

I'm off to seize the Saturday!
Happy eating all.

No comments: