Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Why do I blog when I need to brush my teeth?

I don't know. I really don't. 

For one, the guy put the part in my car with no major issues. And before Monday.
That's good. 
It hasn't died on me since then....but it's only been a few days. My car is so sporadic that I should prolly wait two weeks to decide if the problem is fixed. 
On a similar note, I believe the starter is going too.  
On the same note, I feel my sanity as well is leaving me. One of these days I'll get a new car...one of these days. And I will keep my sanity until then, I will force it to stay. I will. 

For two, we went bowling tonight. Didn't do terrible things but awesome wouldn't describe it either.  
Was never my favorite sport, but it was fun.  

For three, Dad is home for Thanksgiving. Ariel is leaving with her boyfriend.  
The end.

Okay...not really. We'll have food and hopefully a nice afternoon nap or something. I'll be sure to tell you about it. "You" being the few readers I have.  


That's it for now. I'm about to go check my facebook. It's been pretty dull lately. 
I've been pretty tired. I have GOT to get some sleep. ;-) 

Thanks for reading.




1 comment:

Claire said...

I love you. btdub.

The title of this post is perfect. You are not perfect, but you are pretty darn close.