Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Life of Lael as of late

My randomness typed out by the famous Hannahisbananas-

"to bible study ne dhj oh i already know all this..right on kempsville pause left on orchard rd its 1526 orchard grove dr. ok thats it watcha doing hannie? killin the keyboard? im gonna make a list of all the people that have helped me car shopdkajkdhabut um puttin a number in my phone this is great were using up minutes yknow what is it hannah oh my word dontcha have homework to do or something?!? um yeah actually i do waith a minute546 ineed to finish my art portfolio im getting my wisdom teeth out on friday i need to go for a jog real quick think its dangerous to go by myself what am i supposed to do jace isnt here shes gone till wednesday um shes in richmond visiting her friend-or boyfriend actually 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 yeah i know huh oh boy lets- drop this i wanna crop your....cant crop it hannah"

No comments: