Saturday, August 2, 2008

I am sooo psyched. 
I just bought a few John Mark McMillan songs tonight. 
I've heard a few songs before and knew I really did not want to do without.

I appreciate how sincere he is and his writing in general. 
His lyrics are most sincere and unique in the comparisons used and the truths spoken of. 
I love when an artist can write about the relationship with Christ and the often unspoken of truths with such passion and skill. 
His love for Christ truly shows and his skill is far above that of our well-known, luke-warm "Christian music" community. 

Speaking of buying things, I purchased a brand new pair of Tommy Hilfiger flip flops for $5 at a local second hand store! Love that place! 
Also, I found a (I think new) suit that fits nearly perfectly for $30. I figure I'd better get it while I have such a good deal. One of these days I'll need a suit and I'll probably have to rush out to buy a new one for over $75. 

Okay, I'm off to eat some chocolate, brush my teeth and fall asleep with a few John Mark McMillan songs. 

I'm excited. 

No comments: