Friday, March 9, 2012

Welp.


It is very rare that I write when I am in an extremely good mood.
I mean, who has the time to write when you're bouncing around as if the moon's atmosphere has come to earth.

Not that I'm in that state currently, but I am indeed sipping coffee on a lovely afternoon and pondering an event. And if you continue reading, you will find that you have stumbled upon a somewhat smiling conversation in my head.


Thank you, friend.
You have been most encouraging, beneficial and needed. Yes, needed.
You see, one may occasionally need a lift, a smile, a ridiculous happening.
A nudge to breathe, a reminder of spring.
Spring, where one dismisses the bitter and cold.
A lightheartedness. A grin. You see? Be silly for moment, it cannot hurt.
I am grateful for your response.
Relieved that you've not put another weight on my shoulders.
That you let me go on when all the others pull me down, guilt my heart.
Many speak words, few remember and hold to them.
You've proven yourself true.
Thank you, friend.




No comments: